November 2014 Newsletter posted
- Early monitoring begins at 1800 (6 p.m.) Local (PST or PDT)
- Roll call commences at 1930 (7:30 p.m.) Local (PST or PDT)
- Late monitoring begins at the end of roll call and continues until ?
The Western Public Service System (WPSS) invites you to check in to the net at anytime. You do not need to be a member and we will welcome you as a visitor. Once you have decided to be a net member, your call will be added to our roll call, which currently has over 400 stations in the western states.
Beginning membership dues are $10.00. This includes the WPSS Newsletter, which you will receive three or four times a year. After the first year, dues are $8.00. Dues may be submitted for multiple years if desired. Renewals for the current year paid after January 31st are $10.00.
Your renewal date is noted on the mailing label on the newsletter and in the membership list on this website. See Member Listing.
To request information and/or enrollment please contact any roll caller, or:
Toby Mort - W6PXD
28255 Rawlings Road
Hemet, CA 92544-8314
Dave Wheelock - K6DAW
750 West Kanai Avenue
Porterville, CA 93257
Make Checks payable to:
Western Public Service System
- top -
- Updated Roll Call - 12-15-14
- Updated Member Listing - 12-7-14
- WPSS Newsletter 11-5-14
- Updated Birthday list - 10-1-14
- Updated Net Control Stations 10-31-14
printable version (pdf)
- top -