October 4 Northern Luncheon Pictures posted
Board of Directors - 2015
The following positions will be open:
- Vice President / Net manager
- Four Directors
W6LGS Lloyd | KT6U Mickie | KM6D Genie
Deadline for nominations: October 15th
*Interested in being on the Nominting Committee or nominating someone for office? Please contact Nomination Chairman Dan - KD7MEK
Contact Nomination Chairman Dan - KD7MEK at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early monitoring begins at 1800 (6 p.m.) Local (PST or PDT)
- Roll call commences at 1930 (7:30 p.m.) Local (PST or PDT)
- Late monitoring begins at the end of roll call and continues until ?
The Western Public Service System (WPSS) invites you to check in to the net at anytime. You do not need to be a member and we will welcome you as a visitor. Once you have decided to be a net member, your call will be added to our roll call, which currently has over 400 stations in the western states.
Beginning membership dues are $10.00. This includes the WPSS Newsletter, which you will receive three or four times a year. After the first year, dues are $8.00. Dues may be submitted for multiple years if desired. Renewals for the current year paid after January 31st are $10.00.
Your renewal date is noted on the mailing label on the newsletter and in the membership list on this website. See Member Listing.
To request information and/or enrollment please contact any roll caller, or:
Toby Mort - W6PXD
28255 Rawlings Road
Hemet, CA 92544-8314
Dave Wheelock - K6DAW
750 West Kanai Avenue
Porterville, CA 93257
Make Checks payable to:
Western Public Service System
- top -
- Updated Roll Call - 10-20-14
- Updated Member Listing - 10-19-14
- Updated Birthday list - 10-1-14
- Updated Net Control Stations 9-16-14
printable version (pdf)
- top -